07 Jun Senior Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter Adam Sidrane at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
One of the largest international companies in the Princeton Area is currently looking for a uniquely talented professional to join its Finance Department.
The Sr. Finance Manager position offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and work closely with the executive leadership team.
In this position, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive and aggressive compensation package
- A stable, growing company with track record of promoting from within
- World Class leadership development program
- Work / life balance!
What you will be doing:
- Provides complete financial management and decision support for organization and team
- Operate as an integral member of the Commercial organization involved in Day-to-Day Impactful Business Decisions and Processes
- Work with Sales leadership to establish promotional spend strategy and develop customer and program level spending details to support the initiation of that strategy
- Analyze monthly promotional spend actuals by product line to assure Sales Finance forecast is aligned with plan, as well as ensure forecasting reflects changes to phasing
- Leads, plans and directs the development and analysis of financial budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Actively engaged with operations leaders, providing strategic advice and direction as needed, including prioritization and investment return analysis.
- Interprets and communicates data and information to support financial analysis and decision making, trends, causation and risks/opportunities.
- Provides recommendations to management for establishing and achieving cost objectives
- Participates and drives standardization of key business processes and development of business plans including: strategic financial planning, cash flow, ROI, Capital and Operating expenditures.
- Provides financial support for the development, implementation, tracking and reporting of continuous improvement (VIP) initiatives
- Identifies and develops future leadership and improves overall bench strength through talent assessment, selection, and placement.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance is required, a CPA, CMA, and MBA is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience interfacing with and advising executive level managers.
- Proficient with financial modeling, systems, tooks including Excel, Hyperion Essbase and SAP
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
Keywords: Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Budget forecasting