01 Mar Senior Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter Jessica Eplay at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client is a high-growth, multi-national company with a globally recognized brand. Given recent explosive growth, we are looking for a Senior Finance Manager.
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Finance professional with 5+ years of experience who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level!
This position offers:
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- Exposure to the CFO and Controller
- Great advancement opportunities and reorganization for top performers
The group is responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of month end reporting, forecasting, and capital and operational planning.
- Manage and develop Finance and Accounting staff
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting while ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- Team Lead or Management experience
- Ability to interact with divisions outside of Finance & Accounting