26 Mar Senior Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a dynamic leader for our growing client's team as the Senior Finance Manager. This role will be pivotal in short and long-term business planning, strategic decision making, and will work closely with the leadership team.
- Serve as a business partner to the operating team to drive business initiatives, growth, and profitability
- Work closely with the CFO and GM on special projects that will define the strategy for the business
- Partner with technical / business leaders and staff to drive operating performance and act as a champion for cost optimization, productivity, inventory accuracy, utilization, and inventory standard settings
- Assist with business planning and plan yearly budgets, conduct re-forecasts, and calculate cash flow
- Develop financial models and analyze business KPIs to help drive strategic and investment decisions
- Develop and streamline FP&A processes to mitigate risk and find value within the business
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of Finance experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP accounting
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable working in ambiguity