21 May Senior Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate finance professional to fill the role of the Senior Finance Manager. This is a high-profile role that will be responsible for leading a team that oversees the planning and forecastings efforts for the company at all levels. The Senior Finance Manager will work closely with financial leadership to deliver timely and accurate forecasts to assist in supporting insightful decision making.
- Direct the overall process for the bottoms-up development of the annual expense budget, resource planning analysis, and rolling forecast updates
- Establish and maintain strong business controls; drive increased visibility into expense risk areas
- Provide a high level of thought process to recommend areas for improvement and lead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure
- Enhance and/or define reporting requirements to support the business and operations - standardize them, - centralize delivery
- Make recommendations as changes occur in business drivers, reporting requirements, and organization structures. Understand the implications on the overall company business model.
- Provide management team with insightful decision support and drive executive level ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, clearly communicate recommendations, and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Assist with Company’s 5-year modeling process
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- Ability to consolidate, analyze, and effectively communicate complex data
- Experience leading people directly or indirectly
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to mentor peers, both inside and outside the department
- Relocation not available