11 Feb Senior Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with an industry leader in the Greater Chicago area to identify a Senior Finance Manager.
Our client is a leader in the industry and has a track record of providing its employees with competitive salaries and world class benefits. Once you join the company, your evaluation for advancement will begin immediately. The position requires a high-potential employee to be promoted two levels within the next five years. The Finance division works cross-functionally with several other key members of this global organization and this position is critical on a daily basis.
If you or anyone you know is interested in considering this position, reply to this posting or contact Ringside Talent for confidential consideration.
The group is responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of month-end reporting, forecasting and capital and operational planning.
- Manage and develop Finance and Accounting staff
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting while ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Coordinate quarterly operational review presentations and monthly executive management reporting packs
- Coordinate and consolidate annual strategic planning and budget
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- MBA/CPA preferred but not required
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP
- Team Lead or Management experience