02 Aug Senior Director of Technology
Contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is doing an exclusive search for a nationally recognized company headqaurtered in Central Ohio to identify a dynamic and proven leader to join the team as a Senior Director of Technology. The Senior Director of Technology is responsible for both long-range planning as well as the overall planning, organizing and execution of all IT functions within the company. The Senior Director of Technnology will work closely with the executive team as well as act as a liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
- Develop strategic roadmaps and execute on a technology plan to serve business needs, investment decisions, and integrates with the overall enterprise technology strategy
- Continuously evaluate emerging technologies and create the implementation strategies for enterprise integration services
- Drive operational transformation through automation and continuous process improvements
- Deploy & integrate monitoring tools/processes to proactively alert on system performance, conduct capacity planning, and identify/resolve issues before they become service-impacting events
- Collaborate and provide guidance to application development teams & infrastructure teams to ensure they are kept current on technology developments, best practices, and new initiatives
- Develop & maintain strong partnership with infrastructure, application development, and production support organizations to ensure the successful execution of standard delivery, incident & change management
- Conduct operational reviews and ensure operational concerns are addressed & optimization opportunities are leveraged in an effort to improve the shared services
- A proven track record of using technology to capitalize on business opportunities and deliver projects on time and on budget consistently.
- At least 3 years of experience leading the technology organization in a SaaS environment.
- Strong leadership, partnership, collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Strong high-level understanding of mobile application software engineering with iOS or Android platforms.
- Strong self-starter, motivated, excited, risk taker, innovative, customer service-oriented with a record of success.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to cope with the rapid pace and constant change associated with the industry.
- Ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with personnel and outside contacts.