15 May Senior Corporate Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
An industry-leading company in the greater Cleveland area seeks a highly-motivated Senior Corporate Accountant. The candidate hired will be well-positioned for future advancement within the company. The position requires a high-potential employee with the opportunity to be promoted two levels within the next five years.
This new opportunity offers:
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Top performers are provided with great advancement opportunities and gain recognition throughout the organization
Details of the position:
- Lead special projects
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Perform monthly closing activities including analysis of accounts and preparation of journal entries.
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
- Provide hands on leadership over the accounting and corporate reporting processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus but not required
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills