12 Jul Senior Corporate Accountant
Contact the recruiter Mike Snyder at email@example.com to learn more.
Looking for a high level growth opportunity? A groundbreaking industry leader in the greater Cleveland area is looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their team!
This is a tremendous opportunity for direct exposure to senior leadership. You will be a key member of the company’s accounting organization and will focus on supporting all facets of the corporate accounting cycle.
Top Reasons to Work with Our Client:
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- World-class leadership development program
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management
You will play an important role in the Company's Accounting processes which include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Business partner for site leadership
- Provide hands on leadership over the accounting and corporate reporting processes
- Support the execution of special projects as required
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for a confidential conversation.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of related experience
- CPA a plus but not required
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Treasury, Treasurer, Tax Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, A/P, A/R, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing