17 Sep Senior Consultant, Transaction Advisory
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are working with a fast-growing company to identify a Senior Consultant of Transaction Advisory. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in transactional financial due diligence, quality of earning analysis, post-merger integration, and corporate strategy analysis.
- Assist in buy-side and sell-side transaction services engagements, providing financial due diligence services to private equity, mezzanine funds and strategic buyers
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data to prepare an excel databook, with an emphasis on the quality of earnings, debt and debt-like, working capital and quality of net assets analysis
- Aptitude to understand and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies
- Assist and lead sections of due diligence meetings with target management
- Effectively write and communicate transaction advisory reports and deliverables to team and client
- Ability to provide real time feedback and guidance to TAS team and clients to ensure timely and efficient product delivery
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Participate in people development and business development efforts
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of transactional advisory experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial reporting issues