13 Sep Senior Business Systems Analyst
Contact the recruiter Mike Vessells at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our Central Ohio based client, a leading-edge-of-technology company, has a need for an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment? Do you want to have a role in influencing day-to-day decisions? Do you want to have challenging work every day where your creativity can be an asset? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with business users to analyze needs and develop clear, specific requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive set of tasks required to attain the objective.
- Specifically define and gain agreement to the size of the effort based upon a clear set of user requirements before moving into the design phase. Identify additions to scope that will necessitate adjustment to IT resources or timeline.
- Configure applications according to business specifications and requirements.
- Assist technical staff in the design, implementation, and documentation of solutions that are maintainable, comply with standards and meet user requirements.
- Fully test the business aspects of the solution. Work with the users on acceptance testing of the business and technical aspects of the solution.
- Implement solutions within agreed upon scope and timeline.
- Experience with iterative development process and object-oriented, multi-platform projects.
- Experience in all phases of software development and/or package selection.
- Knowledge of systems flows, engineering documentation, tools and architecture concepts required.
- Experience of using recommended project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Excellent client-facing skills, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
- Has an innovative approach, develops new approaches to improve or replace existing procedures or systems.
- Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
- Is skilled at co-ordinating the information gathering and reporting process, reviewing trends and comparing to expectations.
- Good people leading skills, with experience of introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other. Encourages mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions.
- Renowned as an effective coach and sounding board.
- Good self management. Takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum going over time despite setbacks, showing resilience in the face of challenges, looking for ways to beat previous standards.
- Ability to manage own expenses and ensure adherence of others to the expense policy.
- Data mapping and data migrations