28 Dec Senior Business Analyst
Please contact the recruiter Mike Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are seeking and experienced Senior Business Analyst professional who is ready to accept new challenges and work for one of the most respected companies in the industry.
The position is open due to a promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement.
This new opportunity offers:
- World-class leadership development program
- Top-of-the-line training
- Great opportunities for internal promotion
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
The Senior Business Analyst's responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate cross-functional financial planning activities and perform analysis required to prepare annual financial plans and quarterly & monthly forecasts
- Seek-out and implement best practices for financial analysis and forecasting methods
- Develop project scope, business and system requirements specifications for strategic and tactical project initiatives
- Collaborate with IT, Operations, and Business Segment partners to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes and systems
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- BS/BA degree
- 3-7years of related business analysis experience
- Above-average knowledge of information sources and database management
- Strong understanding of accounting principles (GAAP)
- CISA or CPA
- PeopleSoft Financials a plus but not necessary