11 Jun Senior Business Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
An industry leader is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for analyzing issues, system design, and developing and implementing technologies that support business objectives.
- Be the liaison between business and technology
- Keep alignment with business groups on strategic vision and business priorities
- Understand technology capabilities required to support business needs
- Develop and maintain technology roadmap to support business
- Drive innovations and efficiency by implementing new business process through technology solutions
- Work closely with architect and developers to translate business requirements into technology design and solution.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project activities required by Agile software development methodology
- Work closely with the business community and testing team to define and execute system testing. Lead user acceptance testing of applications to ensure the quality of the delivered requirements and overall health of the system
- Identify system issues. Trouble shoot and analyze potential solutions including workaround
- Work with business users to document, manage and prioritize bug fixings and enhancements
- Work with architect and developers to test and release new system functions
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or process-related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a BA
- 5+ years’ experience navigating software development environments
- Proven hands on experience creating workflows and specifications
- Excellent project management, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail