10 Oct Senior Auditor
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Excellent opportunity for an Audit professional ready to take the next step in their career! We are assisting one of the top companies in Central Ohio in its search for a Senior Auditor (travel is optional).
Their audit department fully supports top performers moving to another accounting/finance department.
Benefits of working with this industry leader:
- Great company culture : meetings are kept to a minimum; management is personable and reasonable
- Every employee is expected to make valued and impactful contributions
- Excellent work-life balance
- Serve as a key liaison and partner to Operations, Finance, Accounting, Technology, and other parts of the organization
What's in it for you?
- Great Work/Life balance
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with a very talented team
- Tremendous growth potential
What you will be doing:
- Develop specific improvement recommendations and prepare audit comments
- Evaluate business risk, identifying opportunities to enhance process effectiveness and improve efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls
- Conduct internal audits and investigations in conformity with the company's policies and procedures
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to interact with management teams
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
Keywords: Audit, Auditor, Auditing, CIA, CPA