25 Feb Senior Accountnat – 12 month contract
Contact the recruiter, Pat Gardner, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
An award-winning company in the greater Columbus Ohio area with a proven track record of employee retention and engagement seeks a highly-motivated Senior Accountant. The candidate hired will be on a long-term 12 month contract with potential to be brought on full time. The Senior Accountant will be well-positioned for future advancement within the company.
What's in it for you:
- Well established company with a great company culture
- Great opportunity for career advancement!
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with a very talented team
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the review and reconciliations of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash accounts, preparing variance explanations for upper management
- Assist external auditors with their quarterly reviews and annual audit by providing information and responding to their questions
- Complete internal reporting assignments and special projects as needed
- Document and update financial policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus but not required
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills