26 Mar Senior Accounting Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside has an ideal opportunity for a Senior Accounting Analyst looking for a new opportunity with unlimited growth potential. This role is open due to an internal promotion and will work closely with the Controller.
What You Will Do:
- Be an integral part of the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process
- Perform general accounting close activities for specified divisions, ensuring compliance to schedule, preparing accounting journal entries, account reconciliation and analysis, recording of standard and complex journal entries, fixed asset accounting, intercompany accounting, payroll accruals, judgmental accruals, E&O
- Accurate and timely financial reporting in conformance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), Company Policy, and SOX.
- Identifies accounting risks and proposes solutions for management action.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare other ad hoc financial analysis as needed
What You Have:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills