21 Nov Senior Accounting Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Mike Snyder, at email@example.com to learn more.
If you are an Accounting Analyst with 3+ years of experience, please read on! Excellent opportunity for a Senior Accounting Analyst interested in joining an cutting-edge company experiencing tremendous growth headquartered in Cleveland.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Leading/bleeding edge technology
- Dynamic and technically creative environment
- Clear path to promotion
- Excellent comp plan and opportunity for growth
- Excellent overall package offered in addition to the base and bonus opportunities that includes full benefits, 401K match PTO, paid training, etc.
The Senior Accounting Analyst will be responsible for various financial accounting and reporting requirements, including:
- Supporting complex accounting areas including technical guidance application and implementation
- Managing external audit data requests
- Performing quarterly balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analysis process for areas of responsibility
- Supporting other technical accounting projects as required
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of accounting and financial analysis experience
- Effective interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid analytical and partnering skills