13 Dec Senior Accounting Analyst – multiple openings
Contact the recruiter Mike Snyder at email@example.com to learn more.
If you are an Accounting Analyst with 3+ years of experience, please read on! Excellent opportunities for Senior Accounting Analysts interested in joining an cutting-edge companies experiencing tremendous growth headquartered in the Great Cleveland area.
Top reasons to work with our clients:
- Leading/bleeding edge technology
- Dynamic and technically creative environment
- Clear path to promotion
- Excellent comp plan and opportunity for growth
- Excellent overall package offered in addition to the base and bonus opportunities that includes full benefits, 401K match PTO, paid training, etc.
Senior Accounting Analysts will be responsible for various financial accounting and reporting requirements, including:
- Supporting complex accounting areas including technical guidance application and implementation
- Managing external audit data requests
- Performing quarterly balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analysis process for areas of responsibility
- Supporting other technical accounting projects as required
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of accounting and financial analysis experience
- Effective interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid analytical and partnering skills
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing