14 Nov Senior Accountant, Private Equity
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our well-respected client seeks an ambitious Senior Accountant, Private Equity to join its team. The position is being open due to a promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement. The company offers a generous compensation and benefits package and top-of-the-line training.
This new opportunity offers:
- Excellent compensation package
- Promotion from within
- Exposure to the Controller and CFO
- World-class leadership development program
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
What you will do:
- Responsible for performing a variety of accounting, analytical, & financial reporting duties ensuring client and investor activity reporting is prepared and completed appropriately.
- Serves as a technical accounting expert without management responsibilities and is seen as a subject matter expert and key advisor on significant business/accounting decisions to team and partners.
- Assists in preparing, compiling, and verifying external client and regulatory reporting.
- Prepares financial information for stockholders/investor reports.
- Researches and assists in interpreting the impact of recent accounting developments in the division. Disseminates findings to manager and other partners involved.
- Communicates with partners to resolve discrepancies or provide assistance on accounting or disclosure issues.
- Conducts special analysis and projects as assigned and prepares reports of detailed findings for management review.
- Helps train and monitor performance of team members, co-workers and client deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in private equity accounting
- Solid understanding of Investment Company Financial Reporting
- Solid analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized