04 Feb Senior Accountant, Investments
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our well-respected client seeks an ambitious Senior Accountant, Investments to join its team. The position is being open due to a promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement. The company offers a generous compensation and benefits package and top-of-the-line training.
- Record investment accounting related transactions in accordance with GAAP such as monthly reclassification journal entries and quarterly allowance for doubtful tax reclaims.
- Responsible for maintaining alternative investments valuations, reporting and analysis for internal use by management.
- Assist the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Play a key role in the Company’s financial reporting process including the preparation of the quarterly report and annual audited financial statements
- Maintain and document policies and procedures around financial reporting, internal controls, and accounting system infrastructure
- Assist with special projects or tasks to support the overall Company’s goals
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment