19 Mar Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting
Contact the recruiter, Mike Snyder, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a Senior Accountant in Financial Reporting for a internationally recognized company. You will be a part of the family and work for a company that puts people first. They are committed to creating a dynamic culture that is inclusive and allows them to achieve their goals with integrity.
What they have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Top of the line benefits
- Excellent work/life balance
- Superb corporate culture
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports included in SEC and other regulatory filings.
- Prepare/review monthly/quarterly/annual internal and external financial statements.
- Prepare first drafts of quarterly Form 10-Qs, annual Form 10-Ks and, as necessary, Form 8-Ks related to our consolidated financial statements.
- Manage process for stand-alone annual reporting, from planning and preparation of financial statements and footnotes through external auditor review and maintenance of supporting materials.
- Manage quarterly planning process, including maintenance of reporting calendars, deliverables listings, meeting agendas, etc.
- Assist with special projects as needed and requested by accounting management.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years financial reporting experience
- SOX and SEC reporting experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail