12 Feb Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant of Financial Reporting at an internationally recognized company. This role offers unlimited growth potential with exposure to the executive team.
- Assists with the preparation of the consolidation of financial statements in accordance with the US. GAAP including analytics and other supporting documentation for both internal and external reporting
- Preparation and analysis of the annual report on Form 10-K, the quarterly report on Form 10-Q, and subsidiary financial statements (including footnotes to the financial statements, management's discussion and analysis, and the supporting workbooks and related tie-out binders).
- Identify and resolves accounting issues that impact the consolidated financial statements
- Assist in the devolvement of and streamlining of the financial reporting processes and procedures
- Develop and document accounting policies and procedures that maintain and strengthen internal controls over the Company’s financial reporting.
- Corroborate with senior leadership and staff to complete various value-added financial projects
- Complete special projects and special reports as assigned
- Bachelor's in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience in financial accounting, SEC reporting/filing
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SEC Reporting
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact with all levels of employees