04 Oct Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter Mike Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Excellent opportunity for a professional Accountant ready for career advancement! Our client, a profitable and growing company, is seeking a strong Senior Accountant to join their Accounting Department. This position offers lots of exposure to upper management as well as plenty of opportunities for growth.
If you or anyone you know is interested in the position, please contact Ringside Talent for a confidential consideration.
- Company headquartered in Northeast Ohio
- Stable company
- Position open due to growth
What's in it for you:
- Excellent base salary and bonus potential!
- Outstanding benefits
- Growth potential
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for G/L and the preparation of month-end and quarter-end closing
- Responsible for the review and reconciliations of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash accounts, preparing variance explanations for upper management
- Assist with internal audits
- Document and update financial policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA is a plus but not necessary
- 3+ years experience in general accounting, with strong knowledge of GAAP
- Very detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, excellent communication skills, team member
- Strong Excel and accounting/financial software skills