12 Apr Senior Accountant – multiple openings
Contact the recruiter Pat Faley at email@example.com to learn more.
Industry-leading companies in the greater Cleveland area seek highly-motivated Senior Accountants. The candidates hired will be well-positioned for future advancement within the company. These positions requires high-potential employees with the opportunity to be promoted two levels within the next five years.
This new opportunity offers:
- Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000 + bonus
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Top performers are provided with great advancement opportunities and gain recognition throughout the organization
Details of the position:
- Lead special projects
- Perform monthly closing activities including analysis of accounts and preparation of journal entries.
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus but not required
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), A/P, A/R, Budget FP&A, forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing