13 Nov Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working on a Senior Accountant role with our internationally recognized client. This is an exciting role for an Accountant looking for a role that will offer room to grow.
- Resolves a wide range of accounting issues in imaginative as well as practical ways conferring with supervisor on unusual matters.
- Analyzes financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Provides business partners and management with actual-to-budget variance analysis working with business partners to identify causes and resolution of variances.
- Provides functional advice or training to staff accountant and less-experienced associates.
- Participates and supports internal and external audits.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at the manager’s discretion.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills, including knowledge of US GAAP
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated experience communicating complex issues in a clear and concise manner at the executive level
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner in a dynamic environment