15 Oct Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
An award-winning company in the Central Ohio area with a proven track record of employee retention and engagement seeks a highly-motivated Senior Accountant. The candidate hired will be well-positioned for future advancement within the company. The position requires a high-potential employee with the opportunity to be promoted to manager within twelve months.
This new opportunity offers:
- An award-winning company that consistently challenges the "norm"
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller
- Great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Top performers are provided with great advancement opportunities and gain recognition throughout the organization
Details of the position:
- Lead special projects
- Perform monthly closing activities including analysis of accounts and preparation of journal entries.
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus but not required
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), A/P, A/R, Budget FP&A, forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing