24 Sep Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Be a part of our client's success as the Senior Accountant! As the leaders of their industry they are experiencing rapid-growth. You will work closely with the Controller to assist with growth strategy and support all accounting functions. This role is a temp position with the opportunity to convert to a full time employee with the first 6 months.
This new opportunity offers:
- Award winning company that consistently challenges the "norm"
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Top performers are provided with great advancement opportunities and gain recognition throughout the organization
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the review and reconciliations of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash accounts, preparing variance explanations for upper management
- Assist external auditors with their quarterly reviews and annual audit by providing information and responding to their questions
- Complete internal reporting assignments and special projects as needed
- Document and update financial policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA is a plus but not necessary
- 3+ years experience in general accounting, with strong knowledge of GAAP
- Very detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, excellent communication skills, team member
- Strong Excel and accounting/financial software skills