03 Sep Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is currently working with a Columbus-based company that has been experiencing rapid growth to find a strong Senior Accountant to join their Accounting Department. This opportunity will offer exposure to the leadership team and career growth.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the review and reconciliations of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash accounts, preparing variance explanations for upper management
- Assist external auditors with their quarterly reviews and annual audit by providing information and responding to their questions
- Complete internal reporting assignments and special projects as needed
- Document and update financial policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA is a plus but not necessary
- 3+ years experience in general accounting, with strong knowledge of GAAP
- Very detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, excellent communication skills, team member
- Strong Excel and accounting/financial software skills