30 Jul Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with a nationally recognized company to hire a Senior Accountant. Our client appreciates innovation and believes in giving credit where credit is due. Their ideal candidate will be counted on to deliver 100% of the time, respect and care for their fellow co-workers personally and professionally, be relentless and do whatever it takes to get the task done, and be passionate about the work that they do.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Supports the Corporate Accounting Manager in the management of the general ledger.
- Maintains, analyzes and reconciles certain general ledger accounts as needed.
- Involved in the preparation, review and analysis of the consolidated financial statements.
- Maintains the Company's fixed asset accounting, including recording of newly acquired fixed assets, tracking existing assets and recording depreciation.
- Responds to requests from internal and external parties for various financial information and analysis and aids with the resolution of problems as required.
- Supports the development, review and analysis of the Company's consolidated financial budget and forecasts.
- Assistance with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a plus
- Must have minimum of 3 years Accounting/Finance experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills