03 Jun Segment Controller
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are searching for a confident, driven team member to direct the accounting operations for a division of a large company. The company we are representing has an opening for a Segment Controller.
You will play an important role in the Company's overall strategic growth plans while managing the entire Finance department and partnering with several other divisions.
This new opportunity offers:
- Leadership of a strong Accounting staff with the ability to add headcount as needed
- Work closely with VP's and GM's of several divisions
- Great work life balance
About our client:
- Ranked on Fortune's 500 best place to work in the US
- World class benefits and compensation packages
- Leader in their industry on a global scale
- Stable and growing company
You will play an important role in the Company's Accounting processes which include, but are not limited to:
- Business partner for site leadership
- Development and documentation of policies and procedures
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Consolidate monthly financial with multiple business units
- Restructure and implement new guidelines for reporting internally
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7-15 years of related experience
- Team Lead or Management experience
- Manufacturing experience a PLUS