26 Mar SEC Reporting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is searching for a SEC Reporting Manager for an exciting opportunity for one of Cleveland's best places to work. The SEC Reporting Manager takes their job seriously and adheres to the work hard, play hard mentality. They work well with others, but also independently. This position is responsible for the company's SEC filings and SOX complaince programs and will work closely with leadership to create accounting best practices to promote company growth.
- Prepare and Review SEC financial filings, including annual reports on Form 10-K and Form 11-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, footnotes to the financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis, and XBRL filings.
- Prepare and review the monthly and quarterly financial reporting package, including income statement and balance sheet analyses, and various management reports.
- Review and provide feedback on internal and external communications, including board presentations and investor relations earnings releases, scripts, and presentations.
- Oversee the consolidation process, including the review of journal entries (e.g., share-based compensation, derivatives, and benefit plans) and coordinate with shared services and foreign affiliates to aggregate financial information.
- Review the monthly financial reporting package, including income statements, balance sheets, and various management reports and other analyses.
- Coordinate with foreign affiliates to aggregate monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial information.
- Review significant contracts and determine appropriate accounting under US GAAP and coordinate with internal teams on accounting.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide accounting guidance for newly issued accounting rules and determine implications resulting from contemplated or executed transactions and contracts.
- Implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures that ensure the highest level of operational efficiency for business units, while maintaining appropriate internal controls and compliance with US GAAP.
- Work as part of cross-functional teams to execute various special projects and transactions and preparation of ad hoc financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance
- Minimum four (4) years of accounting and/or finance experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills