15 Jan Salesforce Product Manager
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a Salesforce Product Manager to join our client's growing team. The Salesforce Product Manager will contribute to product strategy in collaboration with stakeholders, business analysts, and program managers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business technology, and others to prioritize a product feature roadmap.
- Producing well-written documentation including Product Requirement Documents (PRD), user acceptance test plans, and training materials.
- Creating product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and specifications.
- Partnering with IT, consultants, and software vendors to specify, deliver, and maintain solutions and integrations.
- Facilitating product design and user focus sessions.
- Translate business requirements into product features.
- Salesforce experience
- eCommerce experience
- 8+ years of experience total
- Strong product management skills
- Ability to quickly learn business-specific lines or services
- Exceptional communication skills