03 Oct Sales & Recruiting Internship
Contact the recruiter Kate Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is currently hiring for its intern program for the Spring, Summer, and Fall Semesters! You bring the drive and tenacity, we’ll give you all the tools and coaching necessary to, upon graduation, be offered a full-time position within Ringside. We house an industry-leading training program and the most tenured professionals with the best practical business experience. Ringside is more than your typical recruiting firm, we pride ourselves on being an energetic place to work that boasts one of strongest corporate cultures in all of Columbus.
Let’s Talk Perks:
- Paid internship with opportunity for full-time placement upon graduation.
- Monthly happy hours at the office, and team days at the ballpark and golf course.
- Work alongside and be mentored by some of the most tenured business professionals in the industry.
- Voted a “Best Place to Work” by Columbus Business First for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Work in one of the most unique, collaborative, and fun offices in Downtown Columbus.
- Be set up for success by being given the right tools to succeed with one on one training utilizing our nationally ranked sales training program.
- A future opportunity to manage! If you prove yourself in production and have management potential, you may have an opportunity to manage a team in the future.
- You have to opportunity for Partnership and the ability to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and build out your own team.
A day in the life of a Ringside Intern:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools -including but not limited to research, email campaigns, and social media.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates
- Post job openings on the internet to increase available candidate pool and develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement employment
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Present candidates to Sr Recruiter or Account Managers and prepare resumes for client review
Do you have the following?
- Graduating by 2021
- Ability to work a consistent schedule of at least 40-45 hours per week.
- Customer or sales focused experience -retail, restaurant, hospitality, athletics/fitness, etc..
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, a competitive drive to be the best.
- Collaborative in a team-oriented environment.
- Goal setter, ambitious, incredible work ethic with a hunger to be successful. Slackers need not apply.