24 Jul Sales Development Rep
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is growing! We are looking to add a Sales Development Rep to our internal team. As the ideal candidate you will bring tenacity and dedication. You will be hungry to drive business and sales, you will be resilient, and most of all operate under a team first mentality.
Here at Ringside we pride ourselves in having one of the best corporate cultures in Columbus. A few other perks of joining Ringside include:
- All-expense paid company trips -think Riviera Maya, Bahamas, and Costa Rica.
- Monthly happy hours at the office, and team days at the ballpark and golf course.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 1st Year Salary: 50-70k
- 2nd year salary: 70-100k
- 3rd year salary: 100 - 250k
A day in the life of a Recruiter:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools -including but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, and social media.
- Build relationships with candidates to learn more about their career and objectives of growth and interests.
- Recruiting, hiring and placing professionals in contract/contract to full-time positions with our clients within the finance, accounting, and IT industries.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience -retail, restaurant, hospitality, athletics/fitness, etc..
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, a competitive drive to be the best.
- You love that your income is tied to your sales performance. Someone that wants to make an unlimited amount of money by working hard at a job with a tremendous amount of upside.
- Collaborative in a team-oriented environment.
- Goal setter, ambitious, incredible work ethic with a hunger to be successful. Slackers need not apply.