05 Dec RPG Programmer
Contact the recruiter, Mike Vessells, at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity in the Columbus area? Are you an accomplished RPG Programmer with a track record of delivering Technical and Business Solutions?
This opportunity offers:
- Hands-on leadership role
- Access to leading edge technology
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- Excellent work-life balance
- Design and write software for use on IBM iSeries;
- Research and resolve complex problems;
- Work with other team members in a multi-platform environment;
- Ensure software preforms as required to meet the customers' needs;
- Use modern tools to create and improve existing processes.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with course work in
- Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of work experience
- Three or more years of related work experience with demonstrated competence
- Knowledge and/or experience with administrative functions and or the IT industry would be helpful. Must know RPG and SQL.
- Comfortable interacting with business users to evaluate application/system needs