19 Jun Recruiter – Sales Development Program
Ringside Talent is looking to add an Executive Recruiter to complement our growing firm. You bring the drive and tenacity, we’ll give you all the tools and coaching necessary to be a top producer and future partner. We house an industry-leading training program and the most tenured professionals with the best practical business experience. Ringside is more than your typical recruiting firm, we pride ourselves on being an energetic place to work that boasts one of strongest corporate cultures in all of Columbus.
Let’s Talk Money and Perks:
- All-expense paid company trips -think Riviera Maya, Bahamas, and Costa Rica.
- Monthly happy hours at the office, and team days at the ballpark and golf course.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 1st Year Salary: 50-70k
- 2nd year salary: 70-100k
- 3rd year salary: 100 - 250k
- Voted a “Best Place to Work” by Columbus Business First.
- Work in one of the most unique, collaborative, and fun offices in Downtown Columbus.
- Be set up for success by being given the right tools to succeed with one on one training utilizing our nationally ranked sales training program.
- A future opportunity to manage! If you prove yourself in production and have management potential, you may have an opportunity to manage a team in the future.
- You have to opportunity for Partnership and the ability to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and build out your own team.
A day in the life of a Recruiter:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools -including but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, and social media.
- Build relationships with candidates to learn more about their career and objectives of growth and interests.
- Recruiting, hiring and placing professionals in contract/contract to full-time positions with our clients within the finance, accounting, and IT industries.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience -retail, restaurant, hospitality, athletics/fitness, etc..
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, a competitive drive to be the best.
- You love that your income is tied to your sales performance. Someone that wants to make an unlimited amount of money by working hard at a job with a tremendous amount of upside.
- Collaborative in a team-oriented environment.
- Goal setter, ambitious, incredible work ethic with a hunger to be successful. Slackers need not apply.