26 Feb Quality Engineer
Contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at email@example.com to learn more.
We are currently looking to hire a Quality Engineer for one of the fastest growing companies in the Central Ohio area. Responsibilities include playing a key role as a member of the quality systems department and supporting the Product Development Teams to drive quality into product designs. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for product and manufacturing quality, of new product development projects, existing products, and leading product/design quality activities.
Reasons to work with our client:
- $95,000 - $115,000 + bonus
- Excellent work-life balance
- Work with cutting edge tools and technologies
- Award winning company culture
- Define QA processes and coordinate complex QA activities on the project
- Manage several teams of highly technical onsite and offsite QA and SDET engineers
- Oversee vendor relationship as it relates to manufacturing, process and quality control, corrective action, continuous improvement, control plans, First Article Inspection and part production
- Responsible for ensuring quality issues are resolved throughout the CAPA cycle
- Ensure all material certification requirements are in conformance with applicable standards
- Utilize Continuous Improvement Principles to recommend business process improvements or cost reductions
- Conduct design reviews and provide feedback
- Provide input to Technical Quality Agreements
- Assist non-QA team members navigate our internal quality system to ensure products are developed in compliance to those procedures as well as the requirements of the FDA, ISO, and other regulatory bodies
- Review and evaluate project documentation for compliance as well as sound technical competence to ensure we are delivering robust products/processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of industry experience, including at least 2 years as a manager
- Software QA automation and/or development experience on multiple platforms
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, and develop a coherent strategy and program plan with the engineering teams to meet those needs
- Strong leadership abilities with a track record of delivering exceptional results and building world-class teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience designing tools and automation frameworks from scratch