28 Dec Quality Assurance Manager
Please contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for an industry leading company based in Central Ohio experiencing exciting growth. This person will own the team responsible for design and implementation of testing solutions.
The QA Manager will oversee a range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure all application products meet our clients standards. Will have the ability to perform detailed analysis and facilitate the project management processes.
What you will be doing:
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and supporting documentation including interpretation and implementation of quality assurance standard.
- Working with operations staff to establish adequate procedures, standards and systems. Draft quality assurance policies and procedures and ensure review and approval in conjunction with other groups that impact the work conducted by the clinical operations staff. Driving the timely completion of SOP updates.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards. Ensuring SOP curricula for roles within the group are current and accurate.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions to ensure that quality issues are resolved and prevented in future through proactive and coordinated employee training and process innovation.
- Candidate should have 5-7 years of related IT experience preferably with 4+ years of QA experience.
- Basic understanding of QA best practices and tools
- Understand program objectives and prepare the program charter.
- identify benefits and success criteria of the program.
- Track and report contribution of the program to the defined benefits of the program.