01 Feb Python Developer – multiple positions
Contact the recruiter Scott Rudy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for multiple Python Developer's to help build out teams of some of the most cutting edge Columbus based companies experiencing growth. These persons should be creative, resourceful problem solvers, who are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000
- Work-life balance
- Excellent benefits (health, dental vision)
- Award winning company cultures
- Work with data scientists to integrate new algorithms, implement new features and maintain the codebase
- Analyze complex data sets, identify and formulate correlational rules between heterogeneous data sources for effective analytics and reporting.
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements in data infrastructure and engineering
- Engage in application design and data modeling discussions
- Participate in developing and enforcing data security policies
- Participate in capacity monitoring and planning
- Build, maintain and execute unit test cases with high code coverage
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Strong Python Development experience is required
- ETL DWH Experience is required
- Expertise in Spark/Hive/Hadoo
- Experience in writing programs using Python and Spark/Hive
- Python 3.x/ Conda/Pip
- Django 1.10+
- SQL Server (preferred) or other major RDBMS
- Ability to identify problems, and effectively communicate solutions to team
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-team environment as well as independently