02 Aug Project Manager
Contact the recruiter Mike Vessells at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Project Manager to join an industry leading company based in Central Ohio. The Project Manager provides a key role in ensuring that IT projects follow a process which will ensure that the final product delivered meets the business objectives.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring to deliver projects on schedule and to budget. The incumbent is responsible for analyzing, creating and implementing improved processes relating to portfolio and project management as well as providing project management expertise to IT Department.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Independent, motivated and creative thinker.
- Strong, clear and concise communication skills, both oral and written.
- Familiarity and experience utilizing project methodology, processes and deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience using a project management tool, preferably Project Server
- Ability to understand business processes and adapt their project management approach accordingly.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of business communication.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels within the organization.
- Ability to complete project forecasts.
- Ability to assess a situation, manage risks and provide impact analysis and options to address the situation.