21 Nov PMO Manager
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
This position is open due to a recent promotion and offers excellent exposure to leadership.
Our client is a leader in the industry and has a track record of providing its employees with competitive salaries and world class benefits. Once you join the company, your evaluation for advancement will begin immediately
If you or anyone you know is interested in considering this position, reply to this posting or contact Ringside Search Partners for confidential consideration.
- Solve complex problems strategically with results-driven execution
- Own and drive overall organization, tracking, and management of core programs and projects on schedule
- Advocate platform richness and distill customer feedback for engineering roadmap
- Identify scenarios, formulate specs for design and engineering to deliver on-time
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to build business cases
- Lead and execute throughout the entire iterative process (research, data analysis, concept evaluation, design and spec-ing, implementation and flighting, definition and ongoing impact measurement)
Strong Candidates Possess:
- Self-starter and comfortable operating at a fast pace with minimal direction
- Communication skills: Able to accurately articulate project status and risks to an Executive audience
- Ability to own and manage multiple programs simultaneously while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills leveraging data
- Results oriented: Focused on driving results, even if it means rolling up your sleeves to get it done. A natural collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to meet tight deadlines
- Experience leading and contributing to a Program/Project Management community
- 5+ years experience driving mid to large-scale projects across multiple organizations
- 3+ years experience in driving governance or operational maturity in the software or services space. Technology and Cloud experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in management, business, computer science or other equivalent