31 Aug PMO Director
Email the recruiter Mike Vessells at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
One of our largest clients in Central Ohio is looking for a Director of PMO that will lead their centralized PMO group and support execution of projects throughout the organization. The group will work to take projects from pilot phase to scale by working cross-functionally and thinking analytically about the best way to execute while supporting strategic objectives of the Company.
The team will be made up of self-starters and natural leaders with excellent quantitative and verbal / communications skills. They will have the maturity and confidence to interface with company executives, and humble self-aware personal styles that enable them to lead cross-functional teams to consensus around solutions.
- Lead the PMO team, working with functional executives implementing and executing across a variety of projects:
- Work with functional leaders to develop and execute project plans
- Develop processes and procedures such that they meet project, strategic and financial objectives
- Apply learnings and best practices from projects across the Company
- Serve as a key part of committee to decide on new projects
- Identify areas of development or alternative ways to execute projects including collaborations with external parties
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve complex business problems, through the use of analytics and business judgment
- 10-12 years of project management experience
- Strong academic record with degree from top tier college or university
- Superior analytical skills
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Strong executive-level presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment