08 Jun Plant Controller
Join an industry leading manufacturer in the Northern Chicago area and be part of something big! Given recent explosive growth, we are recruiting for a Controller that will eventually replace the CFO.
This is an opportunity to work across different divisions and be a part of critical business decisions. In this position, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
You will play an important role in the Company's growth which includes, but is not limited to:
- Business partner for site leadership
- Provide hands on leadership over the accounting and corporate reporting processes
- Consolidate monthly financials with multiple business units
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff of 15-20 individuals
- Restructure and implement new guidelines for reporting internally
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of related experience
- CPA a plus but not required
- Team Lead or Management experience of 5+ individuals