19 Mar Plant Controller
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
A globally recognized company in Cleveland is urgently seeking a Plant Controller. This position is open due to recent explosive growth. As the Plant Controller you will work closely with the plant manager and leadership team to provide timely financial information to drive key strategic decisions to continue business development.
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts, annual operating plan, and strategic planning.
- Be responsible for internal controls at the plant for operations, sales and finance.
- Analyze and accurately report current month’s financial results to the plant, sales, and corporate management in accordance with corporate format and time requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results. Investigate and explain book to physical adjustments.
- Generates labor cost and shipments reports for management review and manage standard cost system.
- Ensure bill of material and costing accurately reflect production operations.
- Review labor reporting and cost, material costs, manufacturing overhead, distribution cost, returns and inventory levels.
- Analyze internal controls to ensure assets are adequately safeguarded and results are accurately reported.
- Assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies. Resolve questions of GAAP, IFRS and internal controls with corporate financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance
- Minimum four (4) years of accounting and/or finance experience in a manufacture setting
- Experience working with a cross functional team
- Experience leading and coordinating the profit planning process at a plant level
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills