11 Jan Plant Controller
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at email@example.com to learn more.
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing company located in the Central Ohio area. Given recent explosive growth, our client is hiring for a Plant Controller.
A strong personality, along with a positive attitude and attention to detail will go a long way in landing this phenomenal opportunity!
This new opportunity offers:
- Leadership of a strong Accounting staff with the ability to add headcount as needed
- Work closely with VP's and GM's of several divisions
- Great work life balance
- Competitive salary and world-class benefits
Primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Business partner for site leadership
- Development and documentation of policies and procedures
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Consolidate monthly financial with multiple business units
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Broad exposure to corporate accounting, financial reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Experience managing and developing staff members
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing, Controller