28 Dec Plant Controller
Contact the recruiter Jarred Huey at email@example.com to learn more.
We are searching for a confident, driven team member to join a publicly traded manufacturing company as the Plant Controller. This person will be the top finance professional at one of their highest performing sites.
You will play an important role in the Company's overall strategic growth plans while managing the Accounting & Finance department and partnering with several other divisions.
This new opportunity offers:
- Leadership of a strong Accounting staff with the ability to add headcount as needed
- Work closely with VP's and GM's of several divisions
- Great work life balance
- Competitive salary and world-class benefits
Primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Business partner for site leadership
- Development and documentation of policies and procedures
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Consolidate monthly financial with multiple business units
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Broad exposure to corporate accounting, financial reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Experience managing and developing staff members
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing, Controller