26 Mar Plant Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is helping a Cleveland based company experiencing explosive growth to identify a Plant Accountant. The Plant Accountant will work closely with the Controller to assist with cost analysis, financial reporting, monthly reports, and budgeting to minimize waste and promote manufacturing growth.
- Responsible for providing manufacturing cost accounting and services support to manufacturing sites in the US
- Close monthly plant ledgers and respond to questions on Operations spend, product cost, variances, and period expense
- Provides support to Operations, including cost analysis, inventory control, product unit cost, variance analytics, and financial reporting for special projects
- Specific activities include monthly transactional inputs to close process orders, building and validating total product cost, developing cost standards, participating in the standard cost revaluation process and effectively linking this information to the outlook and budget processes, and preparation of account reconciliations
- Provide manufacturing variance, PPV, inventory adjustment analysis
- Work with various accounting and reporting systems to accomplish tasks and must be able to manipulate and organize data for effective presentation
- Assist Controller with monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance
- 2-3 years of accounting and/or finance experience in a manufacture setting
- Experience working with a cross functional team
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills