30 Jul Payroll Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is seeking and experienced payroll professional who is ready to accept new challenges and work for one of the most respected companies in the industry. The company we are representing has an opening for a Payroll Manager. This position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team.
What you will do
- Ensure timely and accurate bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for multiple global legal entities.
- Set, manage, and monitor payroll deadlines, goals, processing times, and key performance indicators with continuous improvement in line with Company goals and expectations.
- Understand and apply federal, state, and local tax regulations, and ensure accuracy and timelines of the filing and deposits of all taxes and other regulated contributions such as worker’s compensation and paid family leave.
- Manage ADP payroll system including controls and accuracy; this includes system updates, calculations, and data connections.
- Manage multi-state garnishments
- Manage and lead annual 401k audit
- Continue to develop best-in-class payroll processes that can scale with employee growth
- Partner with HR, Finance and IT regarding the processing of employee health and welfare benefits, compensation, acquisitions/divestitures,
- Maintain the confidentiality of all payroll, employee and any proprietary information
- Minimum 7 years of payroll experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing payroll team
- Experience with Workday HCM and Payroll
- Certified Payroll Professional certification strongly preferred
- Workday Professional Services Education – Payroll Certification preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism including patience, ability to listen and follow up effectively with employee inquiries
- Exceptional understanding and comfort with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail