06 Sep Operations/Plant Controller
Email the recruiter Spencer Preston at email@example.com to learn more.
We are searching for a confident, driven team member to direct the accounting operations for a division of a large Chicago-based company as its Operations/Plant Controller.
You will play an important role in the Company's overall strategic growth plans while managing the entire Accounting & Finance department and partnering with several other divisions.
This new opportunity offers:
- Leadership of a strong Accounting staff with the ability to add headcount as needed
- Work closely with VP's and GM's of several divisions
- Great work life balance
- Competitive salary and world-class benefits
Primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Business partner for site leadership
- Development and documentation of policies and procedures
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Consolidate monthly financial with multiple business units
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Broad exposure to corporate accounting, financial reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Experience managing and developing staff members
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing, Controller