11 Feb Omnichannel Salesforce Manager
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is looking for an Omnichannel Salesforce Manager to join an industry-leading company in Columbus. This role will have a commanding understanding of Salesforce best practices, strategies, design and integration patterns, and have strong leadership skills.
- Help create a clear omnichannel vision and communicate ‘the story’ effectively to key stakeholders and the team.
- Lead Omnichannel, Digital Marketing, and Customer Experience teams through Go to Market Transformation.
- Own the end-to-end strategy from inception and determine business value once the solution enters production.
- Develop innovative solutions to customer challenges and opportunities based on existing capabilities and products.
- Recommend tactical choices and strategic alignment of multiple tactics into integrated campaigns.
- Support the selling team to meet sales and profit objectives.
- Work with IT Owner to build a modular and reusable solution.
- Salesforce experience is required, eCommerce experience is preferred
- Experience in web and mobile strategy, performance marketing, content marketing, and analysis and optimization of omnichannel programs
- Excellent project and team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills