20 Mar .NET Developer
Contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a .Net Developer for an exciting opportunity with an industry leading company experiencing tremendous growth located in Cleveland Ohio.
This position offers:
- Long-term opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management and various business units within the company
- Work-life balance
- Leading/bleeding edge technology
- World-class leadership development program
About our client:
- International presence
- Stable and growing company
- Leader in their industry
- VB.Net, C#, .NET, SQL Server
- Experience using VB.Net to build WinForms applications for the desktop environment.
- Solid Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, especially writing SQL queries.
- Significant experience working with multi-threaded code in VB.net
- Experience developing applications using Entity Framework
- Familiarity with and ability to use Git for version control.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Keywords:IT, Information Technology, Systems, Developer, Java, Analysis, Business Analysis, Metrics, Software, Hardware, Engineer, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Network, Networking, IT Analyst, Programmer, Programming, Project Manager, Technical, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Security, PC, web design, language, Disaster Recovery, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, .Net, Web services, Java Script, J2EE, HTML